The type 5500 has 3 carry handles and plenty of space, the 5500 is ideal for the outdoors or the open seas, keeping your equipment safe and dry
- case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
- rubberized handle
- two eyelets for padlocks
- 30 year warranty
- Available in Sponge Insert or Reposition-able Dividers
|Internal Dimensions:||430 x 300 x 300 mm|
|External Dimensions:||495 x 365 x 315 mm|
|Package Dimensions:||490 x 385 x 340 mm|
|Weight without packaging:||3.9 Kg|
The dimensions are length x width x height. The weight specified is for each product and does not include any additional inserts. Technical changes are subject to modifications without notice.
OUTDOOR.CASES have been developed for the toughest of uses and tested under extreme conditions in order to satisfy high standards. Ultimately you trust that your valuable equipment has watertight, dust-proof and shockproof protection. And because we believe in the long-lasting quality of our products we offer a 30 year warranty on all OUTDOOR.CASES.
Terms of Warranty
The warranty promise applies exclusively to the functional state of the Warranty Product. Follow-up costs, including any consequential damage or assembly costs, are not part of the warranty and will not be reimbursed. The warranty promise applies exclusively to the synthetic and metal parts of the product. The warranty period is calculated from the date of the invoice/purchase receipt.
A warranty claim requires that we are able to review the warranty case within the warranty period after having received the Warranty Product. The Warranty Product should be sent in with a copy of the invoice/purchase receipt and an as accurate as possible description of the defect. Without this information, it is not possible to perform an inspection or claim under the warranty.
Warranty claims cannot be made for damages to the Warranty Product through:
– improper or incorrect use
– disregard of any safety precautions
– disregard of operating instructions
– Excessive use of violence (e.g. blow, impact, fall) which exceeds the test criteria according to the certified standards (DEF-STAN and ATA300)
– unauthorised repair attempts
– usual wear and tear
In particular, damage caused by falls and damage following on from that, e.g. failing impermeability due to a previous fall, are excluded from the warranty.
Attempts at repair or repairs carried out by a non-authorised workshop or by non-authorised personnel are also excluded from the warranty.